Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hello

Hello, my name is Lilia. Welcome to my blog!


I am a recent graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, where I received a B. A. in Economics. Although I was not the best student, I love economics, and believe "regular people" can benefit greatly from the fundamental lessons.

I started this blog hoping to share with you interesting stories of our ubiquitous world. I'll could write about current events, random topics that fascinate me, as well as things I believe are important for my readers to know! I am particularly interested in personal finance topics, international business (especially Asia & Pacific) , as well as literature and art.

My goal dear readers, is to enlighten, educate and also entertain :) . I hope you will find my blog fun to read as well as edifying!

Lilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates